SimVS PFC - Monitor
Introducing the new SIMVS PFC Monitor
An economical solution for adding realism to scenarios!
Creating consistent and realistic field scenarios with a diverse faculty pool can be complex. The SimVS System is designed to help programs scale scenario offerings . With the new SIMSV Monitor students view a simulated patient monitor controlled by the instructor using a second tablet . Designed to be used with either actors or simulators that lack a monitor function. The system provides an efficient and tested way to deliver high quality scenarios to students. 8 inch student monitor can be easily attached to existing equipment for added realism. Look and feel of standard equipment for training transfer.
SIMVS DEFIBRILLATOR MONITOR SYSTEM
- Allows for monitor display of on- the- fly or pre-programmed patient physiology states
- Includes 2- tablets ( 10 in. Instructor and 8 in Student both in hard cases )
- Structured approach allows instructors to focus on observation of student performance not worrying about patient physiology
- 28 cardiac rhythms can be displayed
- 12 lead displays including Anterior MI, Inferior MI, Antero-Septal ST elevation, Anterior ST depression, Lateral ST and Inferior elevation
- WiFi wireless control, 2 way communication
- Instructors can also create their own on-the-fly or saved scenarios
- Scenario sharing
- Built in Exportable Checklists
SIMVS DEFIBRILLATOR BAG
Simulates the look of a monitor/defibrillator bag Includes 2 tablets with pre-programmed scenarios
Also includes: Router, Adult Defib Pads, BP Cuff, SP02 Probe Sensor and 3 Lead ECG Cable, Backpack and portable power supply.
MULTI-STUDENT MULTI-SCENARIO CAPABILITY
Multiple students can be connected simultaneously to the instructor tablet. They can all view and interact with one or more patients.
Instructors see the decisions made by individual students.