ECG Pharmacology Instructors Package ( Starter Kit )
This classroom-based, Facilitator-led course is designed to improve electrocardiogram (ECG) recognition skills and pharmacology knowledge for treating cardiovascular emergencies. Students may use this classroom-based course as preparation for the ACLS or PALS Course.
- ECG & Pharmacology is a classroom-based, Facilitator-led course that includes two modules: ECG & Pharmacology
- Basic/Advanced electrophysiology
- Normal ECG measurements
- Basic/Advanced arrhythmia's
- Administration of appropriate drugs within the ACLS Algorithms Including the STEMI Algorithm.
ECG & Pharmacology Instructors Training KitIncludes:
- (1) Demo Dose Simulation Drug Box Kit.
- (5) Systematic Approach Boards.
ECG_Pharmacology Learning Station (Open Read-ONLY Powerrpoint Files)
ACLS Case Scenarios in PowerPoint's (Open Read-ONLY PowerPoint Files)
You will receive a download link after you order this product.
ALL products and images created & shown including Open Read-Only PowerPoint Files by Eagle Life Saving are Patented and are Copyright © and cannot be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Eagle Life Savings, LLC.All Rights Reserved