PALS Instructor Training Package ( Starter Kit )
This Instructor's Training kit can also be used with the SimVS computer-based simulator platform for standardized patients or as case studies.
This PALS Instructors Training (Starter Kit) has the tools needed to help teach the Healthcare Providers in the workforce and students going into the health field using teaching aids including the simulated versions of core medications needed to educate Healthcare Providers and Paramedics.
Practicing with this realistic Instructors Training (Starter Kit) for Advanced PALS CPR courses will help in the treatment plan of patients using a designed and Patented Systematic Approach board & reduce medication errors and improve medication administration in the sick/ill or dying patient using simulated Demo Dose Drugs.
The Trainers, simulated Demo Dose Drug Box kit included is an easy way to organize and administer medications with added simulated scenarios included in the kit, resulting in fast turnaround times. The Drug Box kit of medications has the same look and administration system used in the field and helps provide realism value for your educational solutions. Can be used in AHA Advanced PALS courses, Nursing schools, Medical schools, advanced EMT or Paramedic class-based courses.
Also including added in the kit, is a complete & (Copyrighted © Open Read-ONLY PowerPoint Files) containing All the Algorithms used in teaching MegaCodes in PALS for aiding Instructors in their classes which can be taught at the end of completing of ALL core class materials for the teaching of the American Heart Association Advanced PALS class-based courses according the AHA PAM guideline.
PALS Instructors Training (Starter kit) includes:
(1) Drug Box Kit.(See Below) for All drugs listed. Additional Drug Box Kits can be purchased. (See other products sold).
(1) Patented - Code Blue Team Dry Erasable Board made with light weight steel for strength and durability to write names of hospital personnel or students being assigned to roles & responsibilities toward CPR/MegaCode scenarios in class settings or real-life incidents to show in advance who is doing what. any location to display your Code Blue Team board for assigning Roles & Responsibilities to "Team Members" in class.
(5) Patented - Systematic Approach System Dry Erasable Boards made with light weight steel for strength and durability specifically designed to help treat sick, ill or dying patients in a systematic way. 1 board for Instructor & 4 boards for students. The Systematic Approach Boards can also be used when teaching the American Heart Association PALS CPR course which teaches this method shown in the PALS CPR training video. More Boards can be purchased. (See other products sold)
(7) Patented - Labeled and Colored coded Incident Command Vests identifying specific roles assigned coinciding with the colored coded Code Blue Team Board for teaching purposes in class settings or real life with (1) washable Mesh bag for cleaning of vests.
(1) Pack 6 Dry erase Markers, 1 White board cleaning solution bottle, 2 Pcs Microfiber cleaning towels, and 1 Small Clip Board.
PALS & Case Scenarios in PowerPoint's. (Open Read-ONLY)
You will automatically receive a download link after you order this product.
Upload any files (Below) you would like to receive.
- 1 (Copyrighted © Open Read-Only PowerPoint File) PALS MegaCode Learning Station for teaching & treatment of Algorithms including Bradycardia, Tachycardia, Cardiac Arrest & Post Cardiac Arrest which can be added in at the end of completing of ALL core class materials for the teaching of the American Heart Association Advanced PALS MegaCode skills session.
- 1 (Copyrighted © Open Read-Only PowerPoint File) Containing multiple folders for PALS & filled with multiple Case Scenario’s for each Algorithm taught which can be modified to the Instructors specific course needs. Same case scenarios can be used for the ECG/Pharmacology courses.
ALL products and images created & shown including Open Read-Only PowerPoint Files by Eagle Life Saving are Patented and are Copyright © and cannot be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Eagle Life Savings, LLC. All Rights Reserved